Split Queen has two 30” x 79” box springs.
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
Sleep sets come with a standard boxspring which has a height of 9”. Please note that a low-
profile boxspring is also be available which has a height of 5”. Ask your retailer for details.
Caring for an Eclipse Mattress
Your Eclipse mattress is designed to last a very long time. We have created a shortlist of care instructions to help guide you..
• Proper Installation – Make sure your mattress and foundation are installed properly. Please ask your local sleep center for tips to help you avoid problems.
• Use a protective pad - A high quality washable mattress pad for the mattress and foundation is highly recommended.
• Be Supportive - Be sure to use a sturdy, high-quality bed frame. Look for frames that have strong center supports that helps prevent the mattress from bowing or breaking.
• Let it breathe - We use the finest materials but if you detect a ‘new smell’ odor leave the mattress and foundation uncovered for several hours. Fresh air does the trick!
• Don’t Bounce - It is tempting we know! Bed jumping can damage box springs and fracture bed frames. Sleep in your bed and bounce in the gym.
Cleaning your Eclipse Mattress
If you’re the clean type and want to go further than a mattress pad, vacuuming is the only other recommended way to keep your Eclipse House in mint condition.
If you experience a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly. Do not dry clean because harmful chemicals in dry cleaning agents may damage fabric and also the underlying material. Vacuuming is the only recommended method with mild soap and water.
You have many wonderful years of use ahead of you. Smile, Sleep, Love, Laugh, Snuggle, but most importantly ENJOY! Our products are built to stand the test of time.
We have been in business for generations and offer the industries best warranties
Please contact your local retailer for product specific warranty information: